Camp Bulldog is a leadership camp aimed at inspiring, educating and mentoring young people to become social leaders in their community.
Camp Bulldog provides one program leader for every six participants, to help ensure everyone gets the most out of the experience.
Have a heap of fun, make stacks of new friends and take on heaps of activities all run by trained and inspiring program leaders.
- Two nights, all meals and snacks (lunchtime Friday – lunchtime Sunday)
- Three days of fully programmed activities
- Around the clock support and supervision by fully trained and inspiring camp leaders
- First aid support from fully qualified first aiders
- Provide an inclusive and supportive environment for young people to develop life skills that will assist them in their journey to becoming community leaders.
- Deliver a program that promotes respect, diversity, teamwork and encouragement.
- Provide young people with unique experiential learning opportunities and access to mentoring and education from respected industry leaders.
- A Camp Bulldog Pack including a tshirt, certificate of participation and more!
- Have fun. Meet new people.
Participants are divided into two age groups, and well as getting everything listed above, campers can look forward to getting the following out of their programs:
- Emerging Leaders (ages 10 - 12)
- Developing positive identities, values, boundaries and expectations
- Positive role-modelling and development of self awareness
- Dynamic activities that create group identity and development of leadership skills
- Senior Leaders (ages 13 - 14)
- Development of situational leadership, personal growth and pushing your boundaries
- Preparing participants with the skills to become social leaders
- Participation in dynamic youth leadership workshops