Join us for our annual AFLW Pride Game where we celebrate inclusivity and gender diversity.
It’s your perfect Saturday afternoon out with plenty of entertainment and fun for the whole family.
Get your spot on the grass early to enjoy a pre-game on field performance from the Melbourne Gay & Lesbian Choir.
Plus there is plenty going on in the fan zone:
- Get a photo with our Pride drag queen
- Pride Photobooth
- Jumping Castle inflatable
- Pancake Parlour Snow Dome
- Get a free massage thanks to Victoria University
- Women’s Circus Workshop
- Priceline Pharmacy Virtual Reality
- Arts & Craft + Bulldogs Temporary Tattoos
- Visit Caesar’s Kennel
- Sign up as an AFLW Member by visiting our Membership team
- Football Marking Inflatable
- Pat a Pooch thanks to Second Chance Animal Rescue
- Face painting + Balloon artist
Gage Roads Garden Bar
It’s back! The Western Bulldogs once again play host to the most exclusive hospitality precinct in the AFLW. Join us on the hallowed turn of VU Whitten Oval for panoramic views of the game, accompanied by premium canapes, Gage Roads beer, wine and soft drink!
Your ticket includes:
- Entry into the exclusive on-field event space
- Gage Roads beer, wine and soft drink
- Continual serving of premium canapes
- Exclusive front row viewing of the game
- $99 per person
Tickets strictly limited. Click here to buy.