Enjoy and learn basic football skills with a Western Bulldogs roadshow at your next event. A roadshow consists of a Western Bulldogs staff member visiting your club or event and setting up an inflatable and activities for kids & adults. It can be incorporated into a training session, registration day, presentation night or any event. Sorry, this does not include player appearances.
Please note: Due to high demand, unfortunately we are unable to say yes to every request. We need at least 3 week’s notice prior to the event to ensure we have staff available to work or other club commitments.
Western Bulldogs have a number of activations we can bring to your event.
- Stadium Jumping Castle – LARGE EVENTS ONLY 8m(L) x 5.6(W) x 4.0m(H)
- Inflatable Goals- LARGE EVENTS ONLY 7m(L) x 1.27m(W)
- Inflatable Handballing Cube 4m x 4m
- Inflatable Goal Kicking Cube 4m x 4m
- Pop up handball target
- Kids Colouring in (Tables & Chairs)
- Club Mascot (they will need a carpark and area to change)
Things to consider when having the roadshow:
- Power will need to be accessible and in close range for the inflatable (we will provide a 20m extension cord)
- The inflatable will need a 4x4 area on soft ground
- The inflatable is aimed at kids aged 4-12
- The Roadshow can be active for a maximum of 2 hours
- Cancellation or early pack down due to poor weather is at the discretion of Western Bulldogs staff member
Please note: Western Bulldogs Van is used for most events, the van will need to be on site and used as a part of the activation.