Do you have a passion for AFL? Are you interested in combining this passion and your professional skills with the most preeminent sport in the country?
The Western Bulldogs, located in the heartland of the western region of Melbourne, is a dynamic organisation that is committed to excellence both on and off the football field. We are focused on being successful and sustainable through both our on-field performance and our involvement in the community.
We are proud of our entire team, both players and our professional staff. If you are looking to be a part of a committed and passionate team, the Western Bulldogs encourage applicants to apply.
• All positions require a Working with Children’s Check.
• Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for positions.
• The Western Bulldogs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the overwhelming number of expression of interests and unsolicited applications we receive, the Club, unfortunately, is not able to respond to every applicant.
The role of Project Support Officer is a fixed-term 18 month contract that will be employed by Victoria University but will work closely with the Western Bulldogs Community Foundation. Based at Victoria University Whitten Oval, the Project Support Officer role will be responsible for supporting the delivery and evaluation of this innovative health program delivered collaboratively between the two programs. This role is also responsible for:
- Assisting in the research and evaluation of WBCF programs
- Contributing to and refining program logic and design across WBCF programs
- Assisting in data collection and management
- Support the development of program logics to guide program design and evaluation across WBCF programs
- Support the operational deliverables of the Sons of the West & Daughters of the West programs
- Support the planning, preparation and implementation of the Sons of the West & Daughters of the West programs
- Support the evaluation and translation of impacts for WBCF programs
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Seek here.
Unfortunately, the Western Bulldogs are unable to provide work experience to secondary school students.
The Western Bulldogs have a unique and innovative partnership with Victoria University. Through this relationship, the Western Bulldogs provide Work Integrated Learning Cadetships to tertiary students who are typically in their final year of study at Victoria University.
These placements are based on and include the following:
• Workload of the department.
• The availability of a staff member to supervise the student - the availability of workspace.
• Part of the students course requirement; and
• Being of specific relevance to the students’ area of study.
These opportunities are offered only to Victoria University Students and are advertised directly through the Work Integrated Learning Centre of each faculty and Victoria University.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any further placement or work experience opportunities to students from other tertiary institutions.