Do you have a passion for AFL? Are you interested in combining this passion and your professional skills with the most preeminent sport in the country?
The Western Bulldogs, located in the heartland of the western region of Melbourne, is a dynamic organisation that is committed to excellence both on and off the football field. We are focused on being successful and sustainable through both our on-field performance and our involvement in the community.
We are proud of our entire team, both players and our professional staff. If you are looking to be a part of a committed and passionate team, the Western Bulldogs encourage applicants to apply.
• All positions require a Working with Children’s Check.
• Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for positions.
• The Western Bulldogs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the overwhelming number of expression of interests and unsolicited applications we receive, the Club, unfortunately, is not able to respond to every applicant.
The Western Bulldogs Football Club is seeking expressions of interest from enthusiastic and talented candidates, with the skills and passion required to join the coaching staff for its VFLW Women’s Football team.
The Women’s VFLW Head Coach will provide services during the VFLW 2022 season.
The successful candidate will report to and work closely with the Women’s AFLW Senior Coach and GM Women’s Football to plan and deliver training and match days and will also be instrumental in the development of the Women’s team and culture of excellence, for both on & off field.
Contractors will be required to provide services at VFLW training sessions and match days.
If you are interested in working in a challenging yet extremely satisfying position, please click here to apply. Applications close at 5pm, 5th November
The role of Head of Strategy & New Business is responsible for partnering with the Club Executive and Board to set future direction of the Club and provide strategic advice on major opportunities or challenges.
General responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading internal strategic capability across the Club – including supporting the Executive and Board with ongoing review and iteration of the Club’s overall strategy
- Working with business leads to develop strategic plans
- Actively monitoring Club performance, competitor activity, customer and market trends and coordinate high-impact strategic responses
- Supporting the Commercial team in the goal to increase revenue and partner engagement outcomes
- Partnering with Finance and Commercial team leads to develop business cases to explore new business ventures to create additional revenue opportunities for the Club
If you are interested in working in a challenging yet extremely satisfying position, please click on Apply for this job on Seek here. Applications close at 5pm Friday 22 October.
Unfortunately, the Western Bulldogs are unable to provide work experience to secondary school students.
The Western Bulldogs have a unique and innovative partnership with Victoria University. Through this relationship, the Western Bulldogs provide Work Integrated Learning Cadetships to tertiary students who are typically in their final year of study at Victoria University.
These placements are based on and include the following:
• Workload of the department.
• The availability of a staff member to supervise the student - the availability of workspace.
• Part of the students course requirement; and
• Being of specific relevance to the students’ area of study.
These opportunities are offered only to Victoria University Students and are advertised directly through the Work Integrated Learning Centre of each faculty and Victoria University.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any further placement or work experience opportunities to students from other tertiary institutions.