Western Bulldogs President Peter Gordon and CEO Ameet Bains have teamed up for another insightful episode of The Drill Hall podcast.
The Drill Hall was created to give Bulldogs members and fans an inside look at the way the Club manages its off-field affairs, particularly as it navigates its way through the coronavirus pandemic.
With the future of the game still somewhat uncertain, the two Bulldogs’ leaders aim to shed some light on the Club’s approach to not only stabilising its finances, but finding a way to continue to push on with its plans to create a prosperous future.
In this week’s episode, Gordon and Bains give their thoughts on:
- The projected 2020 financial outcome for the Club as a result of Covid-19 and how planning is already underway for 2021 and 2022.
- The sizeable impact of Bulldog members’ loyalty in 2020.
- How the Club aims to continue its plans for the redevelopment of the Whitten Oval precinct.
- The current situation with the sale of the Club’s gaming machines.
- Staying calm when navigating through a crisis.
- How winning a premiership in 2020 will be “valued and prized”.
- What life is like in the Bulldogs’ Queensland hub.
- Why we won’t return to the name ‘Footscray’ for our AFL team.
You can listen back to the first episode of The Drill Hall here.