Boom Bulldog recruit Stef Martin is the prized special guest on this week’s episode of the Barkly Street podcast.
The gentle giant has been on the radar of Bob and Woody for a few weeks, and the fan favourite dropped into the VU Whitten Oval studio ahead of Saturday’s game in Ballarat against his old mob, the Brisbane Lions.
There’s plenty of topics to cover, including:
- Settling Stef’s on-field beef with Bob and Ben Hudson.
- How Stef has been welcomed at the Kennel, and getting to know the ‘quirky’ group.
- Creating the ‘word of the day’ in the Bulldogs locker room.
- Having one ‘gag’ in the chamber when it’s his turn to tell a joke in front the playing group this season.
- Failing the 60-second challenge while playing for the Brisbane Lions.
- His black VE Commodore, the ‘loyal companion’ he bought when he was 18, which he still drives today.
- Narrowing down the biggest characters in the Bulldogs playing group.
- Being terrified as a teenager while watching the movie ‘Scream’.
You can find the Barkly Street podcast and subscribe to it on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, and Whooshkaa, or simply by searching ‘The Barkly Street Podcast’ in the search section of any of these podcast platforms.
To contact the Barkly Street team on Twitter, use #BarklyStreet.
For previous episodes, click here.