It had to happen. You knew that as soon as Hawthon’s Will Langford laid a kiss on Sydney’s Jarrad McVeigh last weekend, somewhere our skipper got to work on his top five.
So here it is, courtesy’s of Bob Murphy’s weekly appearance on SEN with Gary, Tim and Hamish, the skipper’s top five footballing kisses.
5. Richo kissing the top of the finger
"He gave the bird, but kissed the top of the finger saluting the crowd. That was a grown man acting like a six year old."
4. Rhys Palmer and Stephen Coniglio
"It was more the Gregory Peck style, than a full blow kiss. Low impact."
3. Luke Hodge on Lance Franklin
"Another nice little gentleman’s peck. That gets upped a notch just for being in the Grand Final"
2. Dermott Brereton on Billy Duckworth
"Waverley park in the goal square."
1. Allen Jakovich kissing brother Glenn at the MCG after a goal
"Allen not sure if you're listening but this one goes out to you."