Round 13 | Western Bulldogs v Melbourne Demons, Metricon Stadium, Saturday 22 August 2020
Tickets for the Western Bulldogs clash against Melbourne at Metricon Stadium will go on-sale for members and fans on Tuesday 18 August.
The members on-sale will be at 9:00am, and the general public on-sale at 3:00pm.
While stadium will be at a reduced capacity, Western Bulldogs members will have the first opportunity to access tickets for the match.
Queensland-based access member with entitlements to attend an interstate game, will be able to redeem a free ticket for Saturday’s match.
Members will also have the opportunity to purchase up to five (5) guest passes for the match in the same transaction. The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased or redeemed in the one transaction is six (6).
Members will be required to use their membership barcode when prompted to redeem their free ticket.
Members seeking to redeem free tickets on behalf of themselves and other eligible members, in addition to a full entitlement of guest passes, must do so over multiple transactions so as to not exceed the transaction limit of six (6) tickets.
Members who have already redeemed their allocation of two FREE tickets for games in Queensland can still purchase tickets in this exclusive member on-sale by using the password: BREDBULLDOG
Tickets for members can be purchased online via Ticketek or by calling 132 849, at their respective on-sale times.
Western Bulldogs members will be purchasing from a separate allocation to the general public.
Member guest passes, and general public tickets will $30 for adults, $25 for concessions, $10 for juniors, and $60 for families (two adults and one child, or two adults and two children).
Should members need to contact the Club regarding their membership, they can call (03) 8899-7414 or email email@example.com.
Call centre hours are Tuesday-Thursday from 10am-4pm while you can also leave a voicemail outside these hours noting a likely delay in our standard response times due to reduced operating hours.
MEMBERS | HOW TO REDEEM YOUR TICKET
- Ensure you have an up-to-date Ticketek account (To check click HERE)
- Collect all unique member barcodes from members you wish to sit with
- Open Ticketek site and input the member barcodes as shown below in the box marked 'Password', listing each member barcode on a new line
- Follow prompts to find the best available seats
- To redeem your complimentary ticket, choose MEMBER ADMIT – COMPLIMENATRY and select ‘1’ in the drop down box. You will need to select ‘1’ for each password you have entered. You can purchase additional tickets in this step also.
- If you go back or try again and get a message saying your ticket passwords have exhausted you need to ensure your ‘shopping cart’ has no products in it before trying again. Alternatively it takes 15 minutes for any seats in the cart to be removed/passwords to be reset.
- Follow the prompts ensuring all contact details are correct. Don’t forget to add car parking ($10) if required.
- Get to the game.